Monday, September 27, 2010

Rearranging


I've decided it's time to rearrange my kitchen.

I love rearranging rooms. When I was younger, a lot younger, I used to rearrange my bedroom furniture all the time. As soon as I was strong enough to slide my dresser from one end of my room to the other I was off and running.

While some people don't like change, I crave it!

I also love going new places, exploring new things, trying stuff that I've never tried before :)

So, while I REALLY want to rearrange my living room that's just not going to happen anytime soon due to the massively heavy and super complicated TV/video game/stereo system my husband has concocted.

Luckily, all is not lost, the kitchen comes in second and it is very feasible for me to rearrange.

I'd also like to paint it. I actually painted it yellow this summer but I'm not loving it. Oh, and right after I painted it I read a statistic that couples who have yellow kitchens tend to fight more. Go figure.

So, I really want to paint it a warm creamy beige color with deep red accents.
I'm actually taking my color inspiration from this sign that hang above my sink.



I know we've got some random paint in the garage. Maybe we have enough left of the tannish color we painted the living room and hallway to pain the kitchen. I'll have to have N check when he gets home from work - I don't like to go into the garage due to this summer's mice infestation. I hate mice with a passion! Ugh . . .

Whew, alright enough for now, I'm gonna go plan out my new kitchen layout! And do the laundry . . . :(


Before Pictures

- Please ignore my messy kitchen, I tend to let things slide on the weekends and then get my cleaning done on Monday's -



No comments:

Post a Comment