Friday, September 10, 2010

Craft Show

I will be doing my very first craft show this Sunday. :)
I am very excited, I'm hoping to at least make enough to cover the cost and also get the word out about my etsy shop via business card . . . that I still need to finish.
In fact, I've probably got a good ten hours of work I could still do. I decided to do the show pretty last minute and am now scrambling to get enough projects done to sell.
I've been working like a crazy lady for the past few days and I am exhausted!
Sadly, I will not get everything done. I just won't. And, were I to try I would probably drive myself and my hubby crazier then we already are, in the process.

So, I'm going to head to my craft room, finish up the two aprons that are almost done and then take an inventory of things. I wanted to go with 20 aprons, 10 of each kind of hair clip 10 corsages, several fridge magnets and 5-10 signs, 10 nursing covers, 10 diaper covers, 10 tutu's, and 20 bookmarks.

Yeah right.

I tend to overbook myself, maybe its an ADD thing . . .

Realistically I'll probably end up with 7 or 8 aprons, 20 hair clips, 5 corsages, 15 fridge magnets, 18 bookmarks, and 5 signs. While I would love to take more, more product = more money, right? I simply don't have enough hours in my day to get everything done.

It sounds like E is finally asleep, more on his recent erratic nap times later, so I'm gonna switch over the laundry and finish up those aprons!

1 comment:

  1. Keep your chin up girl! I know what you mean. I've yet to do a craft show, but I keep thinking about doing one, and keep thinking of all the stuff I'd want to take!

    Right now I'm just trying to get enough covers pre-made to make it worth putting them into my etsy shop. I'm also working on a new design (for a top). This whole WAHM business is tough, but we can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete