Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Random Ramblings

2:07am
I'm having trouble getting to sleep tonight. I've got to much on my mind. That and the fact that I had a nice long nap from about 6ish-7:15 tonight.
E had kind of a rough day today (we had friends over all weekend and it just threw him off kilter) and now it seems the only place he wants to sleep tonight is in his mama's arms. So, it all works out in the end. :)

Now for the random part:

I really need to cut my fingernails

My feet look gross - I should use one of E's naptimes and take care of them - Yeah, they're pretty gross . . .

I need to mow lawn tomorrow, go to the library, go to the farmer's market, do some sewing . . .

What is that odd noise? I think it's the ceiling fan . . . that or the dishwasher.

I wonder where the blue flannel shark fabric went? I'd really like to find it so I can use it to make a new blanket for E.

I'm getting sleepy. I wonder if E will be able to sleep in his crib now?

I'm sure I could go on but I've probably bored you enough for one night. :)

Update - 4:16am
E has decided that 4am is a great time to be wide awake, bouncing up and down in your jumper, eating your blanket, and practicing your smile.

I am not amused.

I feel that 4am is the perfect time to be asleep.
However, when sleep seems far away then, 4am is also a good time to be curled up on the couch, wrapped in your awesome super fuzzy king-sized blanket your husband got you for Christmas last year, catching up on blogs and watching Hero's

*Sigh*

Someday I'll get to go to sleep . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment