Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday's Thoughts

E is now pulling himself up and standing in his crib and playpen.
Last night I bet he did it at least 3 or 4 times before finally settling down and going to sleep.
That boy wears me out . . .

My mom and brother are coming to visit today which means I need to clean the guest bathroom, vaccume the floors, and finish picking up the kitchen . . . :(

I was thinking yesterday about all things domestic and I came to this conclusion, as a "homemaker" I can cook delicious meals, mend clothes, sew new clothes, & create crafts out of thin air. Now, with all those skills I really shouldn't be expected to keep the neatest house on the block, right? ;)
Because, let's face it, why would you want to mop the kitchen floor when you can make you son a super cute sweater vest? Not that I did that yeasterday . . .

My house really is clean, it's just cluttered. I'm working on getting rid of all the extra nonsense we have laying around, it's just taking awhile.

Enough rambling, I need to make lunch and get to cleaning :P

I can't wait until naptime, I'm going to take a nap and then a long hot shower, it's going to be glorious! Hurry up 12:30!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment