Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Curried Chicken Salad

"How's the diet going?"
Ugh, don't ask. Have I mention that I hate dieting and have no willpower?
I did pretty good the first week, fell off the wagon the second week, and here we are on the third week. So far I've lost 7, then gained 3 back. Ugh, I really need to stop eating ravioli and old Easter candy.
Ok, enough complaining, today for lunch I ate the yummiest Curried chicken salad and it was super easy!

I made buffalo chicken chunks a couple days ago and had enough boiled chicken chucks to make this as well.
I didn't measure anything so everything is a guesstimate.

2 cups cooked chicken chunks
3/4 c. mayo
1/4 c. whipping cream
1 1/2 T. Curry powder
1/2 sm. onion

Throw chicken and onion in a mini-food chopper or food processor, whichever you have on hand.
add mayo, whipping cream, and curry powder and mix well. Eat and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment