Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Misc. 4:30am ramblings

I finally did it.
I redid my layout/design.
Big news. I know.

I've been having trouble sleeping at night so I guess this is proof that while sleep-deprived, yet unable to fall asleep, I can accomplish stuff.

I've read that you can take unisom while pregnant and while I try to avoid medications, especially while pregnant, I'm so tired I'm ready to do just about anything so I can get more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep. You see, I'm one of those, I need 8-10 hours of sleep a night kind of girls so this is just not cutting it for me.

In other news, I've got a couple of fun DIY projects up my sleeve, One I've been contemplating for about a week now and one I just found tonight. Hopefully I'll get those finished in a week or so and then post tutorials.

Also, I've been cleaning out the basement, mainly my mess of a craft area, and once that is done I plan to post pictures. It's nothing to drool over but I love looking at other people's craft areas so I figured I'd share mine for whoever is interested.

Alright, my show's almost over (Grey's Anatomy, I just started watching it and am addicted!) so I should try and get some sleep.

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment