Monday, December 27, 2010

Thoughts

Christmas was great, I enjoyed spending time with my family and got lots of neat gifts including a Hastings gift card, Blokus-my new favorite game, , Avon bubble bath, shave gel, chapstick, and hand lotion, Adventures in Odyssey cd set #2, a card table and chair set from my parents, and a dressmakers dummy from my hubby :)
I have wanted a dressmakers dummy for the longest time and am so happy to finally have one!!!

I also got a nice amount of cash and so far have used it to buy,

Bath and Body Works stuff


- Pink Stripped Tote
- Coconut Shower Gel
- Coconut Body Lotion
- Coconut Fragrance Mist
- Wallflower
- 1 Wallflower Scent Refill
- Look Ma, New Hands!
- Pocketbac hand sanitizer w/ holder
- lip gloss
- 2 Black Amethyst Shower Cream's
- 1 Strawberry Lemonade Body Lotion
- 2 Carmel Apple Foaming Soap
- 1 Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Foaming Soap
All for only $35 including shipping!

Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub










Cocoa and Strawberry Got Milk? Magic Milk Straws (the coolest things I have ever found at a gas station!)














4 Maternity tops and 2 dresses from Old Navy on sale for $55 including tax (free shipping).














Today I started the flylady baby steps. This is technically the second time I've started but this time I got all the way through step one, lol.

Alright, I must stop messing around and get some things done.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment