Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekend Ramblings

We woke up at 7:15 this morning to go to a local elementary school's PTO sale. We got a lot of great deals on baby items last year, this year there were almost no baby items to be found. It's a g ood thing we don't need much this time around. :)

We bought some toys, games, and a brown grocery bag full of kids clothes. I grabbed all the warm decent looking boys 4&5T things I saw. my bag wasn't quite full (it was $7 a bag) so I tossed it some adorable little girl items. I don't know if I'm having a girl so if I find out (on Wednesday) that this baby is a boy then I've got some cute girl things that are going to need a new home.
I hope I get to keep them but I will be thrilled with a healthy baby, boy or girl, I just want this baby to be healthy.

I bought a new blow dryer today. It's pink, sort of a salmon pink. I love it.

I'm hungry. We ate Burger Kings for lunch, I got an A-1 steakburger, my favorite! It gave me gas :( I ate some cheese and crackers earlier but I was feeling queasy so I didn't eat much. Now I'm hungry. Really hungry.

E has a bad diaper rash, we finally took him to the Dr. and have a prescription antibiotic cream to use on it. It should get better in a week. I hope it gets better fast; My heart just breaks for the poor little guy. :(

We had a potluck and game night tonight. Only 2 of the 5 people that were supposed to come showed up. That's okay, we played Super Mario Bros. for the wii. I kept dying but it was a lot of fun.

I think I should eat something and then go to bed.

G'night.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love all those bargains? It's especially fun to find kid/baby stuff at those prices since they have a habit of growing out of things really fast! :-)

    Becky

    ReplyDelete