Friday, November 19, 2010

Confessions

I love my son to pieces.
But, nap time is my FAVORITE time of day.

I love to sleep in but I hate getting up late.

yesterday I ate 1 piece of pizza, 4 slices of pumpkin roll, and chips and dill dip. And when my husband got home I went out for asian food at 11:30pm.

E is currently fussing because he doesn't want to take a nap.

I am blogging and eating more pumpkin roll.

Before I had kids I showered (just about) every day. Now I am lucky to shower 3 times a week.

I am addicted to hancock fabrics.

I spent over $100 there in September.

I felt incredibly guilt and haven't been back since.

I guess maybe my addiction is lessening.

I am now going to go calm E down.

Where was I . . .

I hate to clean.

I would rather do just about anything than clean.

I wish I was more organized.

There is a small piece of me that believes that if I were more organized my life would be better.

Grapefruit is my favorite fruit.

I am slightly add.

I don't like the church we attend.

If I wasn't so lazy I would try other churches.

I screen ALL my calls.

As soon as E goes to sleep I'm going to take a bath and watch Bones.

Once I am done I will pick up the living room, empty the dish washer, re-load the dish washer, and switch out the laundry.

There is nothing better than climbing into a nicely made bed between fresh, clean sheets.


No comments:

Post a Comment